• She can now walk on her tippietoes
• Her favourite song is Baba O’Riley by The Who
• Her newest word is Narabug (from Waybuloo)
• She can work Daddy’s i-Phone better than me (mildly embarrassing)
• Her idea of fun is walking around the house with a wooden block jammed on her foot.
• She can tidy up as well as she can make a mess – she just chooses not too.
• She loves tinned salmon, but hates fish pie.
• She knows exactly where I stash the Organix snacks, and exactly how to climb into the pantry to get them.
What have you learned about your little one this week?